Follow these steps to find the CalState Fulfillment Folder in Alma Analytics. Reports in the CalState Fulfillment Folder are from other CSUs and you can use the reports or you can use these reports as a base to make your campus specific reports.
- In Alma, go to Analytics then Design Analytics.
- Click catalog in the top right hand corner.
- Under shared folders go to Community → Reports → Institutions → CalState → Fulfillment
- There are 2 folders available. Verified Reports and Unverified Reports. Anyone may add to the unverified reports folder. The verified folder includes all reports that have been tested and approved by the FFC committee. These reports are broken down into 5 sections. Circulation Statistics; Course Reserves; Fines, Fees, and Bills; Requests; Users.
- Reports are named according to the following structure: nameofreport_schoolcode_date. For example: monthlyfinereport_sjsu_04042018.
- If you plan on adding any reports to the unverified folder, please follow this naming convention.
- For more information on this, please see our Best Practices for Analytics Shared Reports.